Welcome to GRACELED Ministry!

Welcome to GRACELED Ministry! A dynamic ministry which was born out of my personal mission statement crafted in October 2001: So everywhere I go, my mission is to affirm, challenge, and persuade everyone to reflect and embrace the CROSS, to inspire worship and equip disciples for ministries with all the wisdom God has given me, that I may present everyone to God perfect (mature) in their relationship to Christ. This is my calling and I work hard at this as I depend on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.

GRACELED (pronounced GRACE-LED) is an acronym for Grace-Revolutionized Adventist Churches Empowering Leaders & Equipping Disciples. This ministry exists to inspire and advance grace-oriented churches and empower grace-revolutionized Christian leaders and disciple-makers through uplifting contemporary praise & worship services, dynamic cell-group system, practical training seminars, interactive church-life workshops and creative Biblically-based discipleship resources for personal and small group growth.

This supportive ministry was born in October 2001 as the result of Ardison Bernardo’s renewed new-birth experience in Christ. A spiritual reformation which was rooted, motivated, and driven by a better understanding and personal experience of God's grace.

Ardison Bernardo is a Gen X pastor saved and driven by the love of Jesus, tenaciously connected to his wife, a hardcore Adventist theologian by passion, and a modern-day communicator of God's Word. I don't live to please anyone. My daily passion is to become Spirit-filled, purpose-driven, Jesus-centered, and mission-focused. This publication is a reflection of who I am-my purpose, mission, and ministry. It seeks to inspire and advance a movement of grace-oriented leaders and disciple-makers to plant and grow grace-revolutionized Adventist churches.

0 comments: