Welcome to NGA Blog

Welcome to Next Generation Adventist Blog!

Mission: Next Generation Adventist (NGA) blog exists to motivate and inspire Christians to develop a deeper, closer relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, empower relationship-centered leadership, & equip disciples for ministries.

Vision: To become the leading Adventist web blog touching hearts and inspiring souls.

Goals:

1. Inspire readers who need a spiritual lift, a moment’s encouragement, a deeper appreciation for worship, and wisdom for a key decision.

2. Encourage a community of believers that savor the Living Word to deepen faith, strengthen relationships, nurture hope, build character, and ultimately enrich life.

3. To inform, educate, and entertain readers about the world of the new generation of Christians who struggle to survive and make a difference in the 21st century world.

4. To become an inspirational and centralized resource blog portal for the next generation Adventist pastors, nextgen leaders, nextgen disciples, and nextgen ministries.

NGA CATEGORIES

❑ Apple Macintosh Life - Life is easier these days with the use of Mac. Find out why.
❑ Adventist Next - Understanding the new generation of Adventists: Generation X (GenXer) born 1960-79 & Generation Y (also known as Net Generation or Millenials) born 1980-2001.
❑ A Pastor4Life - Chronicles my experiences in the field as a pastor.
❑ Autobiography - My personal profile & highlights of my career and experiences.
❑ Area Chronicle - News and updates in my area of assignment.
❑ AWE4Him - Get to know the ministry of a worship team leading congregations get closer to God.
❑ BIRTHPLACE - News on urban ministry
❑ Biblical Issues - A discourse on my biblical standpoint on certain biblical issues.
❑ Blog Exchange - Building a list of Adventist bloggers. You may submit your blog address here. Kindly put this blog on your blogroll
❑ Church Planting - Get to know what’s going on site of church planting projects.
❑ Community Life - Finding new ways to serve and love my community
❑ Discipleship Essentials - Learn essentials to growing disciplined disciples.
❑ District News - News and views in my present district assignment.
❑ Evangelism - Learning new ways of reaching the new generation for Christ.
❑ Family Life - An inside look to the struggles and triumphs in a pastor’s family.
❑ Fix It Now - Practical ideas i learned from various sources to fix common everyday problems.
❑ GameLab - Insights to new games i developed and discovered.
❑ GRACELED Ministry - A ministry that envisions Grace-Revolutionized Adventist Churches Empowering Leaders & Equipping Disciples.
❑ iDREAM - A ministry training young professionals to reach the secular world.
❑ Journey to the Cross - Learn new insights in improving JTTC-an interactive, full-sensory experience of Jesus’ last days on earth.
❑ Leadership Lessons - What does it take to be a leader?
❑ Modern Parables - Real life stories taken from personal and everyday life.
❑ Modern Proverbs - Practical nuggets, rich insights and impressions drawn from the Word and life experiences.
❑ Money Management - How you handle money determines how you enjoy life.
❑ My Blog - Welcome to my blog! Nice of you to drop by.
❑ My Creative Impressions - Literary compositions, short stories, comic strips, character sketches.
❑ My Music - A review of some contemporary songs that have changed my life, worship, & ministry.
❑ Our Daily Grace - My daily reflections of the Word.
❑ Prayer Requests - A list of prayer request I’ll include in my daily intercession.
❑ Sermon File - Selected sermons I wrote and preached to my congregation.
❑ Suggested Reading - Selected books and readings that have made an impact and influence in my life & ministry.
❑ Technology Review - Recent technology updates, gadgets, and tools that have changed my world and how I work.
❑ Worship Him - Experiencing the manifest presence of God on a daily basis.
❑ Youth Ministry Hub - Ideas, insights, strategies & resources to effectively reach out to the youth.
❑ Written Prayers -A record of my selected devotional prayers

0 comments: