I Will Still Praise You

Oh that You can take me into our arms right now and just embrace me the whole day, Lord. I can’t find any words to say to you right now. In my heart you are telling me that it is more than just knowing the right words to speak. Worship is just coming with a God-hungry heart. In silent adoration I can still worship you with my mind. I can still think of you, love you, and adore you with my mind.

When my body is tired and my lips are swollen, I will still praise you. For I will glorify no one else but You. I will still try to put the best of my praise for You. I will honor You with my life. And thank You Jesus for speaking to my heart this morning.

I have nothing in need particularly for You supplied my needs. Perhaps if I can beg, let me ask for You strength. Speak to me, Lord. For my heart is ready to receive Your message. My heart is ready for Your divine instructions. I need to plant my self deeper into Your words. Come and take me right now into Your arms. Speak, Lord.

Although Lord there are times when I don’t sense your presence, when I feel low, I will still offer You my life. Yes, Lord, there is so much to do. And whether I feel like praying or not I will still pray. Whether I feel like reading your Word I will still ponder on it. And I will do it again and again. Thank you so much Lord.

Please keep me in your hands and arms. It is only through your grace that I can remain strong and secure. The world will never understand all the troubles I go through. But I pray that they see in my countenance the love that Jesus has.

Lord,today, renew my strength. Help me fight again. Please help me take my sword and stand up and fight again. Thank you so much for that promise. In Jesus name. Amen. - Your son, Ardie

0 comments: