Lifting and Influencing Leaders

All leaders had had their own personal setbacks. I had mine. But instead of brooding over my failures and bitterness of the past I decided I will become an inspiration to the workforce of Central Luzon Conference.

I will resist the temptation of “status-quo-ministry.” I will develop creativity and innovation in my ministry and seek to inspire others to do the same. I will not be stuck with yesterday’s methods and prayerfully discover new ways of delivering the gospel. I will help enhance old procedures become more efficient and effective. I will shun politically-motivated church agenda and activities. I will attempt to look at things from different cultural and ministry perspectives. I will cease to depend on my wisdom and rely entirely upon the outworking and guidance of the Spirit.

I will also cease from waiting for the right opportunities before I improve myself. Instead I will enjoy and improve on the opportunities given me by God so that when the next big wave comes I will be ready for the ride of my life.

I wish to become a blessing to my fellow ministers and in so doing widen the sphere of my influence and friendship. As a leader I will always choose to lift and grow other leaders. So help me, God!

0 comments: