Why I am Switching to Google Chrome Killer Web Browser


It's faster, simpler, more stable and secure than any web browser I have used. And it's it's still in beta. So far it has not crashed on me yet like my favorite Firefox 3.0. Although Google Chrome  is not available for the Mac OS X platform I am definitely switching to this killer browser that has been engineered from the future.
You would be surprised as well to know that installation takes only seconds. So download it now and get to test it for yourself and I am sure you will think twice before using your current web browser again whether it's Firefox, Internet Explorer, and even Mac's Safari.
Copy and paste this url http://code.google.com/apis/v8/run.html  on your current web browsers to benchmark your web browsers' speed. After installing Google Chrome, test and compare and you'll find out that Google Chrome, which is heavily optimized for Javascript,  leave all other browsers in the dust.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have installed it both in my workstation and homePC. Speed? quite impressive, though, for now, I still have to go with FF due to the personalized add-ons. I'll give it some few more months... :)